Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Aramaic language » Lemmas
- Category:Aramaic adjectives: Aramaic terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Aramaic adverbs: Aramaic terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Aramaic conjunctions: Aramaic terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Aramaic interjections: Aramaic terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Aramaic morphemes: Aramaic word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Aramaic nouns: Aramaic terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Aramaic numerals: Aramaic terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Aramaic particles: Aramaic terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Aramaic prepositions: Aramaic adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Aramaic pronouns: Aramaic terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Aramaic verbs: Aramaic terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – א ב ג ד ה ו ז ח ט י כך ל מם נן ס ע פף צץ ק ר ש ת
ܐ ܒ ܓ ܕ ܗ ܘ ܙ ܚ ܛ ܝ ܟܟ ܠ ܡܡ ܢܢ ܣ ܥ ܦ ܨ ܩ ܪ ܫ ܬ
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Aramaic lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,641 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)