Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Aramaic terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Aramaic noun forms: Aramaic nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Aramaic nouns by inflection type: Aramaic nouns organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Aramaic pluralia tantum: Aramaic nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
- Category:Aramaic proper nouns: Aramaic nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Aramaic singularia tantum: Aramaic nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the singular form.
|Top – א ב ג ד ה ו ז ח ט י כך ל מם נן ס ע פף צץ ק ר ש ת
ܐ ܒ ܓ ܕ ܗ ܘ ܙ ܚ ܛ ܝ ܟܟ ܠ ܡܡ ܢܢ ܣ ܥ ܦ ܨ ܩ ܪ ܫ ܬ
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Aramaic nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 811 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)