Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Belarusian language » Lemmas
- Category:Belarusian adjectives: Belarusian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Belarusian adverbs: Belarusian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Belarusian conjunctions: Belarusian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Belarusian determiners: Belarusian terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Belarusian morphemes: Belarusian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Belarusian nouns: Belarusian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Belarusian numerals: Belarusian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Belarusian particles: Belarusian terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Belarusian prepositions: Belarusian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Belarusian pronouns: Belarusian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Belarusian verbs: Belarusian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Belarusian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,450 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)