Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Belarusian language
This is the main category of the Belarusian language.
Information about Belarusian:
|Language family||East Slavic|
- Category:Belarusian lemmas: Belarusian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:be:All topics: Belarusian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Belarusian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Belarusian.
- Category:Belarusian entry maintenance: Belarusian entries, or entries in other languages containing Belarusian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Belarusian names: Belarusian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Belarusian phrases: Belarusian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Belarusian symbols: Belarusian written signs.
- Category:Belarusian templates: Belarusian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Belarusian terms by etymology: Belarusian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Belarusian terms by usage: Belarusian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Belarusian: Categories with terms derived from Belarusian in various specific languages.
- Category:User be: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Belarusian.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Belarusian lemmas (11 c, 1551 e)
- ► Belarusian numbers (2 c, 1 e)
- ► Belarusian conjunctions (0 c, 8 e)
- ► Belarusian entry maintenance (11 c, 1 e)
- ► Belarusian figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Belarusian modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Belarusian phrases (1 c, 3 e)