Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Bulgarian language » Lemmas
- Category:Bulgarian adjectives: Bulgarian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Bulgarian adverbs: Bulgarian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Bulgarian conjunctions: Bulgarian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Bulgarian determiners: Bulgarian terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Bulgarian interjections: Bulgarian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Bulgarian morphemes: Bulgarian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Bulgarian nouns: Bulgarian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Bulgarian numerals: Bulgarian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Bulgarian particles: Bulgarian terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Bulgarian prepositions: Bulgarian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Bulgarian pronouns: Bulgarian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Bulgarian verbs: Bulgarian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Bulgarian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 3,354 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)