All terms in Bulgarian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Bulgarian.
Please see Wiktionary:About Bulgarian for considerations about Bulgarian entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Bulgarian.
- Category:Bulgarian lemmas: Bulgarian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Bulgarian morphemes: Morphemes used to form Bulgarian words.
- Category:Bulgarian phrases: Bulgarian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Bulgarian symbols: Bulgarian characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Bulgarian lexicons: Bulgarian terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Bulgarian names: Bulgarian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Bulgarian etymologies: Bulgarian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Bulgarian: Categories with terms derived from Bulgarian in various specific languages.
- Category:Regional Bulgarian: Bulgarian words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:bg:All topics: Bulgarian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Bulgarian appendices: Miscellaneous information about Bulgarian language.
- Category:Requests (Bulgarian): Bulgarian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User bg: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Bulgarian.
- Category:Bulgarian templates: Bulgarian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.