Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Bulgarian language
This is the main category of the Bulgarian language.
Information about Bulgarian:
|Language family||South Slavic|
- Category:Bulgarian lemmas: Bulgarian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:bg:All topics: Bulgarian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Bulgarian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Bulgarian.
- Category:Bulgarian entry maintenance: Bulgarian entries, or entries in other languages containing Bulgarian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Bulgarian names: Bulgarian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Bulgarian phrases: Bulgarian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Bulgarian: Bulgarian terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Bulgarian symbols: Bulgarian written signs.
- Category:Bulgarian templates: Bulgarian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Bulgarian terms by etymology: Bulgarian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Bulgarian terms by usage: Bulgarian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Bulgarian: Categories with terms derived from Bulgarian in various specific languages.
- Category:User bg: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Bulgarian.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.