All terms in Estonian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Estonian.
Please see Wiktionary:About Estonian for considerations about Estonian entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Estonian.
- Category:Estonian lemmas: Estonian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Estonian morphemes: Morphemes used to form Estonian words.
- Category:Estonian phrases: Estonian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Estonian symbols: Estonian characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Estonian lexicons: Estonian terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Estonian names: Estonian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Estonian etymologies: Estonian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Estonian: Categories with terms derived from Estonian in various specific languages.
- Category:et:All topics: Estonian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Estonian appendices: Miscellaneous information about Estonian language.
- Category:Requests (Estonian): Estonian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User et: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Estonian.
- Category:Estonian templates: Estonian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.