Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: estonian
- (abbreviation): Est.
Audio (US) (file)
Estonian (not comparable)
- Of, from, or pertaining to the country of Estonia, its people or their language.
of, from, or pertaining to the country of Estonia, its people or their language
Estonian (plural Estonians)
- A person from Estonia or someone descended from such people.
- EN-ET dictionary
- Estonian-English-Estonian dictionary
- English-Estonian dictionary
- ISO 639-1 code et, ISO 639-3 code est
- Ethnologue entry for Estonian, et
- Wiktionary's coverage of Estonian terms
- Appendix:Estonian Swadesh list for a Swadesh list of basic vocabulary words in Estonian