Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Faroese language
This is the main category of the Faroese language.
Information about Faroese:
|Language family||North Germanic|
- Category:Faroese lemmas: Faroese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:fo:All topics: Faroese terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Faroese appendices: Pages containing additional information about Faroese.
- Category:Faroese entry maintenance: Faroese entries, or entries in other languages containing Faroese terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Faroese names: Faroese terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Faroese phrases: Faroese groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Faroese rhymes: Lists of Faroese words by their rhymes.
- Category:Faroese symbols: Faroese written signs.
- Category:Faroese templates: Faroese templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Faroese terms by etymology: Faroese terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Faroese terms by usage: Faroese terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Faroese: Categories with terms derived from Faroese in various specific languages.
- Category:User fo: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Faroese.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.