All terms in Faroese should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Faroese.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Faroese.
- Category:Faroese lemmas: Faroese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Faroese phrases: Faroese groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Faroese symbols: Faroese characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Faroese terms by usage: Faroese terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Faroese names: Faroese words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Faroese terms by etymology: Faroese terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Faroese: Categories with terms derived from Faroese in various specific languages.
- Category:Faroese rhymes: Lists of Faroese words by their rhymes.
- Category:fo:All topics: Faroese words categorized by subject.
- Category:Faroese appendices: Miscellaneous information about Faroese language.
- Category:Requests (Faroese): Faroese entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User fo: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Faroese.
- Category:Faroese templates: Faroese templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.