All terms in Finnish should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Finnish.
Please see Wiktionary:About Finnish for considerations about Finnish entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Finnish.
- Category:fi:All topics: Finnish words categorized by subject.
- Category:Finnish morphemes: Morphemes used to form Finnish words.
- Category:Finnish parts of speech: Finnish terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Finnish phrases: Finnish groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Finnish lexicons: Finnish words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Regional Finnish: Finnish words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:Finnish names: Finnish words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Finnish etymologies: Finnish terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Finnish: Words derived from Finnish in various languages.
- Category:Finnish symbols: Finnish characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Finnish rhymes: Lists of Finnish words by rhymes.
- Category:Finnish citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Finnish terms.
- Category:Finnish appendices: Miscellaneous information about Finnish language.
- Category:Requests (Finnish): Finnish entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User fi: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Finnish.
- Category:Finnish templates: Finnish templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 38 subcategories, out of 38 total.