Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Finnish language
This is the main category of the Finnish language.
Information about Finnish:
- Category:Finnish lemmas: Finnish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:fi:All topics: Finnish terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Finnish appendices: Pages containing additional information about Finnish.
- Category:Finnish entry maintenance: Finnish entries, or entries in other languages containing Finnish terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Finnish names: Finnish terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Finnish phrases: Finnish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Finnish: Finnish terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Finnish): Finnish entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Finnish rhymes: Lists of Finnish words by their rhymes.
- Category:Finnish symbols: Finnish written signs.
- Category:Finnish templates: Finnish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Finnish terms by etymology: Finnish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Finnish terms by usage: Finnish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Finnish: Categories with terms derived from Finnish in various specific languages.
- Category:User fi: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Finnish.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Xx Yy Zz Åå Ää Öö|
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.