Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Finnish language » Lemmas
- Category:Finnish adjectives: Finnish terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Finnish adverbs: Finnish terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Finnish conjunctions: Finnish terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Finnish interjections: Finnish terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Finnish morphemes: Finnish word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Finnish nouns: Finnish terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Finnish numerals: Finnish terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Finnish particles: Finnish terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Finnish postpositions: Finnish adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Finnish prepositions: Finnish adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Finnish pronouns: Finnish terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Finnish verbs: Finnish terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Xx Yy Zz Åå Ää Öö|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Finnish lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 61,961 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)