Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Finnish words that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Finnish noun forms: Finnish nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Finnish irregular nouns: Finnish nouns that follow non-standard patterns of inflection.
- Category:Finnish countable nouns: Finnish nouns that can be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:Finnish uncountable nouns: Finnish nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:Finnish proper nouns: Finnish nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Xx Yy Zz Åå Ää Öö|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Finnish nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 39,128 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)