All terms in Hungarian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Hungarian.
Please see Wiktionary:About Hungarian for considerations about Hungarian entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Hungarian.
- Category:Hungarian lemmas: Hungarian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Hungarian phrases: Hungarian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Hungarian symbols: Hungarian characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Hungarian terms by usage: Hungarian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Hungarian names: Hungarian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Hungarian terms by etymology: Hungarian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Hungarian: Categories with terms derived from Hungarian in various specific languages.
- Category:Regional Hungarian: Hungarian words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:hu:All topics: Hungarian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Hungarian citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Hungarian terms.
- Category:Hungarian appendices: Miscellaneous information about Hungarian language.
- Category:Requests (Hungarian): Hungarian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User hu: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Hungarian.
- Category:Hungarian templates: Hungarian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
Pages in category "Hungarian language"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.