Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Kabardian language » Lemmas
- Category:Kabardian adjectives: Kabardian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Kabardian adverbs: Kabardian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Kabardian interjections: Kabardian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Kabardian nouns: Kabardian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Kabardian numerals: Kabardian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Kabardian pronouns: Kabardian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Kabardian verbs: Kabardian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Kabardian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 498 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)