» All languages » Korean language
This is the main category of the Korean language.
Information about Korean:
- Category:Korean lemmas: Korean lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ko:All topics: Korean terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Korean appendices: Pages containing additional information about Korean.
- Category:Korean names: Korean words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Korean phrases: Korean groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Korean: Korean terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Korean): Korean entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Korean symbols: Korean written signs.
- Category:Korean templates: Korean templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Korean terms by etymology: Korean terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Korean terms by usage: Korean terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Korean: Categories with terms derived from Korean in various specific languages.
- Category:Korean terms needing attention: Korean terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User ko: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Korean.
|Top - ㄱ ㄴ ㄷ ㄹ ㅁ ㅂ ㅅ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎ|
To use this Korean-English and English-Korean portion of English Wiktionary, your web browser should ideally be configured to display Korean (hangeul) characters.
Check the above index boxes: The boxes show hangeul characters and jamo. If symbols appear as blank boxes, garbage, or question marks (?), your computer or web browser needs to be configured for the Korean language.
This category has the following 31 subcategories, out of 31 total.
Pages in category "Korean language"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.