All terms in Korean should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Korean.
Please see Wiktionary:About Korean for considerations about Korean entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Korean.
- Category:Korean lemmas: Korean lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Korean morphemes: Morphemes used to form Korean words.
- Category:Korean phrases: Korean groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Korean symbols: Korean characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Korean lexicons: Korean terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Korean names: Korean words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Korean etymologies: Korean terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Korean: Categories with terms derived from Korean in various specific languages.
- Category:Regional Korean: Korean words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:ko:All topics: Korean words categorized by subject.
- Category:Korean citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Korean terms.
- Category:Korean appendices: Miscellaneous information about Korean language.
- Category:Requests (Korean): Korean entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User ko: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Korean.
- Category:Korean templates: Korean templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
To use this Korean-English and English-Korean portion of English Wiktionary, your web browser should ideally be configured to display Korean (hangeul) characters.
Check the above index boxes: The boxes show hangeul characters and jamo. If symbols appear as blank boxes, garbage, or question marks (?), your computer or web browser needs to be configured for the Korean language.
This category has the following 32 subcategories, out of 32 total.
Pages in category "Korean language"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.