» All languages » Korean language
This is the main category of the Korean language.
Information about Korean:
- Category:Korean lemmas: Korean lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ko:All topics: Korean terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Korean appendices: Pages containing additional information about Korean.
- Category:Korean entry maintenance: Korean entries, or entries in other languages containing Korean terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Korean names: Korean terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Korean phrases: Korean groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Korean: Korean terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Korean symbols: Korean written signs.
- Category:Korean templates: Korean templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Korean terms by etymology: Korean terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Korean terms by usage: Korean terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Korean: Categories with terms derived from Korean in various specific languages.
- Category:User ko: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Korean.
|Top - ㄱ ㄴ ㄷ ㄹ ㅁ ㅂ ㅅ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎ|
To use this Korean-English and English-Korean portion of English Wiktionary, your web browser should ideally be configured to display Korean (hangeul) characters.
Check the above index boxes: The boxes show hangeul characters and jamo. If symbols appear as blank boxes, garbage, or question marks (?), your computer or web browser needs to be configured for the Korean language.
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- ► Korean lemmas (11 c, 18693 e)
- ► Korean entry maintenance (10 c, 1 e)
- ► Korean figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Korean modules (0 c, 6 e)
- ► Korean phrases (1 c, 22 e)
- ► Korean words needing attention (0 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Korean language"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.