All terms in Korean should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Korean.
Please see Wiktionary:About Korean for considerations about Korean entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Korean.
- Category:ko:All topics: Korean words categorized by subject.
- Category:Korean morphemes: Morphemes used to form Korean words.
- Category:Korean parts of speech: Korean terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Korean phrases: Korean groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Korean lexicons: Korean words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Regional Korean: Korean words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:Korean names: Korean words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Korean etymologies: Korean terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Korean: Words derived from Korean in various languages.
- Category:Korean symbols: Korean characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Korean citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Korean terms.
- Category:Korean appendices: Miscellaneous information about Korean language.
- Category:Requests (Korean): Korean entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User ko: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Korean.
- Category:Korean templates: Korean templates with predefined content for similar functions.
To use this Korean-English and English-Korean portion of English Wiktionary, your web browser should ideally be configured to display Korean (hangeul) characters.
Check the above index boxes: The boxes show hangeul characters and jamo. If symbols appear as blank boxes, garbage, or question marks (?), your computer or web browser needs to be configured for the Korean language.
This category has the following 45 subcategories, out of 45 total.
Pages in category "Korean language"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.