Category:Middle Korean language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Middle Korean language
This is the main category of the Middle Korean language.
Information about Middle Korean:
|Canonical name||Middle Korean|
- Category:Middle Korean lemmas: Middle Korean lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Middle Korean appendices: Pages containing additional information about Middle Korean.
- Category:Middle Korean entry maintenance: Middle Korean entries, or entries in other languages containing Middle Korean terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Middle Korean symbols: Middle Korean written signs.
- Category:Middle Korean templates: Middle Korean templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Terms derived from Middle Korean: Categories with terms derived from Middle Korean in various specific languages.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.