Category:Old Korean language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Old Korean language
This is the main category of the Old Korean language.
Information about Old Korean:
|Canonical name||Old Korean|
- Category:Old Korean lemmas: Old Korean lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Old Korean appendices: Pages containing additional information about Old Korean.
- Category:Old Korean entry maintenance: Old Korean entries, or entries in other languages containing Old Korean terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Regional Old Korean: Old Korean terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Korean: Categories with terms derived from Old Korean in various specific languages.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.