Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Luxembourgish terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Luxembourgish noun forms: Luxembourgish nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Luxembourgish countable nouns: Luxembourgish nouns that can be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:Luxembourgish diminutive nouns: Luxembourgish nouns that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:Luxembourgish proper nouns: Luxembourgish nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Luxembourgish singularia tantum: Luxembourgish nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the singular form.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Luxembourgish nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 2,457 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)