Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Macedonian language » Lemmas
- Category:Macedonian adjectives: Macedonian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Macedonian adverbs: Macedonian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Macedonian conjunctions: Macedonian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Macedonian determiners: Macedonian terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Macedonian interjections: Macedonian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Macedonian morphemes: Macedonian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Macedonian nouns: Macedonian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Macedonian numerals: Macedonian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Macedonian particles: Macedonian terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Macedonian prepositions: Macedonian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Macedonian pronouns: Macedonian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Macedonian verbs: Macedonian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – Аа Бб Вв Гг Дд Ѓѓ Ее Жж Зз Ѕѕ Ии Јј Кк Лл Љљ Мм Нн Њњ Оо Пп Рр Сс Тт Ќќ Уу Фф Хх Цц Чч Џџ Шш|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Macedonian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 5,930 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)