Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Macedonian language
This is the main category of the Macedonian language.
Information about Macedonian:
|Language family||South Slavic|
- Category:Macedonian lemmas: Macedonian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:mk:All topics: Macedonian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Macedonian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Macedonian.
- Category:Macedonian entry maintenance: Macedonian entries, or entries in other languages containing Macedonian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Macedonian phrases: Macedonian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Macedonian symbols: Macedonian written signs.
- Category:Macedonian templates: Macedonian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Macedonian terms by etymology: Macedonian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Macedonian terms by usage: Macedonian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Macedonian: Categories with terms derived from Macedonian in various specific languages.
- Category:User mk: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Macedonian.
|Top – Аа Бб Вв Гг Дд Ѓѓ Ее Жж Зз Ѕѕ Ии Јј Кк Лл Љљ Мм Нн Њњ Оо Пп Рр Сс Тт Ќќ Уу Фф Хх Цц Чч Џџ Шш|
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.