Category:Macedonian terms by etymology
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Macedonian language » Terms by etymology
Macedonian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Macedonian blends: Macedonian words formed by combinations of other words.
- Category:Macedonian borrowed terms: Macedonian terms that are loanwords, i.e. words that were directly incorporated from another language.
- Category:Macedonian compound words: Macedonian words composed of two or more stems.
- Category:Macedonian words by prefix: Macedonian words categorized by their prefixes.
- Category:Macedonian words by suffix: Macedonian words categorized by their suffixes.
|Top – Аа Бб Вв Гг Дд Ѓѓ Ее Жж Зз Ѕѕ Ии Јј Кк Лл Љљ Мм Нн Њњ Оо Пп Рр Сс Тт Ќќ Уу Фф Хх Цц Чч Џџ Шш|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.