Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Malayalam language » Lemmas
- Category:Malayalam conjunctions: Malayalam terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Malayalam interjections: Malayalam terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Malayalam nouns: Malayalam terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Malayalam numerals: Malayalam terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Malayalam pronouns: Malayalam terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Malayalam verbs: Malayalam terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Malayalam lemmas"
The following 165 pages are in this category, out of 165 total.