Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Pashto language » Lemmas
- Category:Pashto adjectives: Pashto terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Pashto adverbs: Pashto terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Pashto circumpositions: Pashto adpositions that appear on both sides of their objects.
- Category:Pashto conjunctions: Pashto terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Pashto determiners: Pashto terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Pashto interjections: Pashto terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Pashto nouns: Pashto terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Pashto numerals: Pashto terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Pashto particles: Pashto terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Pashto postpositions: Pashto adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Pashto prepositions: Pashto adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Pashto pronouns: Pashto terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Pashto verbs: Pashto terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Pashto lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 644 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)