Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Tahitian language
This is the main category of the Tahitian language.
Information about Tahitian:
- Category:Tahitian lemmas: Tahitian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ty:All topics: Tahitian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Tahitian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Tahitian.
- Category:Tahitian entry maintenance: Tahitian entries, or entries in other languages containing Tahitian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Tahitian templates: Tahitian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Tahitian terms by etymology: Tahitian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Tahitian terms by usage: Tahitian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Tahitian: Categories with terms derived from Tahitian in various specific languages.
- Category:User ty: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Tahitian.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Tahitian lemmas (8 c, 228 e)
- ► Tahitian entry maintenance (6 c, 0 e)
- ► Tahitian conjunctions (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Tahitian prepositions (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Tahitian proper nouns (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Tahitian templates (2 c, 1 e)
- ► Tahitian terms by etymology (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Tahitian terms by lexical property (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Tahitian terms by usage (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Terms derived from Tahitian (4 c, 0 e)
- ► ty:Polynesian canoe plants (0 c, 3 e)
Pages in category "Tahitian language"
This category contains only the following page.