Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Tajik language » Lemmas
- Category:Tajik adjectives: Tajik terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Tajik adverbs: Tajik terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Tajik conjunctions: Tajik terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Tajik determiners: Tajik terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Tajik interjections: Tajik terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Tajik morphemes: Tajik word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Tajik nouns: Tajik terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Tajik numerals: Tajik terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Tajik prepositions: Tajik adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Tajik pronouns: Tajik terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Tajik verbs: Tajik terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Tajik lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 837 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)