Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Tajik language
This is the main category of the Tajik language.
Information about Tajik:
- Category:Tajik lemmas: Tajik lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:tg:All topics: Tajik terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Tajik appendices: Pages containing additional information about Tajik.
- Category:Tajik entry maintenance: Tajik entries, or entries in other languages containing Tajik terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Tajik phrases: Tajik groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Tajik symbols: Tajik written signs.
- Category:Tajik templates: Tajik templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Tajik terms by etymology: Tajik terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Tajik terms by usage: Tajik terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Tajik: Categories with terms derived from Tajik in various specific languages.
- Category:User tg: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Tajik.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Tajik lemmas (11 c, 842 e)
- ► Tajik entry maintenance (7 c, 0 e)
- ► Tajik modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Tajik non-lemma forms (3 c, 40 e)
- ► Tajik phrases (1 c, 1 e)