Category:Old Persian language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Old Persian language
This is the main category of the Old Persian language.
Information about Old Persian:
|Canonical name||Old Persian|
- Category:Old Persian lemmas: Old Persian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:peo:All topics: Old Persian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Old Persian entry maintenance: Old Persian entries, or entries in other languages containing Old Persian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Old Persian names: Old Persian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Old Persian templates: Old Persian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Old Persian terms by etymology: Old Persian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Persian: Categories with terms derived from Old Persian in various specific languages.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Old Persian lemmas (9 c, 123 e)
- ► peo:All topics (7 c, 0 e)
- ► Old Persian entry maintenance (4 c, 1 e)
Pages in category "Old Persian language"
This category contains only the following page.