All terms in Persian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Persian.
Please see Wiktionary:About Persian for considerations about Persian entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Persian.
- Category:Persian lemmas: Persian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Persian morphemes: Morphemes used to form Persian words.
- Category:Persian phrases: Persian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Persian symbols: Persian characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Persian terms by usage: Persian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Persian names: Persian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Terms derived from Persian: Categories with terms derived from Persian in various specific languages.
- Category:Regional Persian: Persian words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:fa:All topics: Persian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Persian appendices: Miscellaneous information about Persian language.
- Category:Requests (Persian): Persian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User fa: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Persian.
- Category:Persian templates: Persian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.