Category:Middle Persian language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Category:Persian language, Category:Old Persian language, and Category:Manichaean Middle Persian language
» All languages » Middle Persian language
This is the main category of the Middle Persian language.
Information about Middle Persian:
|Canonical name||Middle Persian|
- Category:Middle Persian lemmas: Middle Persian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:pal:All topics: Middle Persian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Middle Persian entry maintenance: Middle Persian entries, or entries in other languages containing Middle Persian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Middle Persian names: Middle Persian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Middle Persian symbols: Middle Persian written signs.
- Category:Middle Persian templates: Middle Persian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Middle Persian terms by etymology: Middle Persian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Middle Persian: Categories with terms derived from Middle Persian in various specific languages.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.