Category:Middle Persian language
This is the main category of the Middle Persian language, represented in Wiktionary by the code pal. It is a member of the Iranian family and written in Book Pahlavi, Inscriptional Pahlavi, Avestan and Psalter Pahlavi scripts.
All terms in Middle Persian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Middle Persian.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Middle Persian.
- Category:Middle Persian parts of speech: Middle Persian terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Middle Persian morphemes: Morphemes used to form Middle Persian words.
- Category:Middle Persian symbols: Middle Persian characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Middle Persian names: Middle Persian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Middle Persian etymologies: Middle Persian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Middle Persian: Categories with terms derived from Middle Persian in various specific languages.
- Category:pal:All topics: Middle Persian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Requests (Middle Persian): Middle Persian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Middle Persian templates: Middle Persian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.