Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Thai language
This is the main category of the Thai language.
Information about Thai:
|Language family||Southwestern Tai|
- Category:Thai lemmas: Thai lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:th:All topics: Thai terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Thai appendices: Pages containing additional information about Thai.
- Category:Thai entry maintenance: Thai entries, or entries in other languages containing Thai terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Thai names: Thai terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Thai phrases: Thai groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Thai symbols: Thai written signs.
- Category:Thai templates: Thai templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Thai terms by etymology: Thai terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Thai terms by usage: Thai terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Thai: Categories with terms derived from Thai in various specific languages.
- Category:User th: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Thai.
|Top – ก ข ฃ ค ฅ ฆ ง จ ฉ ช ซ ฌ ญ ฎ ฏ ฐ ฑ ฒ ณ ด ต ถ ท ธ น บ ป ผ ฝ พ ฟ ภ ม ย ร ฤ ล ฦ ว ศ ษ ส ห ฬ อ ฮ|
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Thai lemmas (13 c, 3110 e)
- ► Thai contractions (0 c, 6 e)
- ► Thai entry maintenance (9 c, 1 e)
- ► Thai figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Thai names (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Thai symbols (3 c, 1 e)