Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Thai language » Lemmas
- Category:Thai adjectives: Thai terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Thai adverbs: Thai terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Thai classifiers: Thai terms that classify nouns according to their meanings.
- Category:Thai conjunctions: Thai terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Thai determiners: Thai terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Thai interjections: Thai terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Thai morphemes: Thai word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Thai nouns: Thai terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Thai numerals: Thai terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Thai particles: Thai terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Thai prepositions: Thai adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Thai pronouns: Thai terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Thai verbs: Thai terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Thai lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 2,688 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)