Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Tuvan language » Lemmas
- Category:Tuvan adjectives: Tuvan terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Tuvan adverbs: Tuvan terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Tuvan conjunctions: Tuvan terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Tuvan interjections: Tuvan terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Tuvan nouns: Tuvan terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Tuvan numerals: Tuvan terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Tuvan verbs: Tuvan terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Tuvan lemmas"
The following 163 pages are in this category, out of 163 total.