Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Uzbek language
This is the main category of the Uzbek language.
Information about Uzbek:
- Category:Uzbek lemmas: Uzbek lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:uz:All topics: Uzbek terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Uzbek entry maintenance: Uzbek entries, or entries in other languages containing Uzbek terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Uzbek symbols: Uzbek written signs.
- Category:Uzbek templates: Uzbek templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Uzbek terms by etymology: Uzbek terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Uzbek terms by usage: Uzbek terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Uzbek: Categories with terms derived from Uzbek in various specific languages.
- Category:User uz: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Uzbek.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Uzbek lemmas (11 c, 346 e)
- ► uz:All topics (10 c, 0 e)
- ► Uzbek entry maintenance (8 c, 0 e)
- ► Uzbek non-lemma forms (2 c, 14 e)
- ► Uzbek symbols (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Uzbek language"
This category contains only the following page.