Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Vilamovian language
This is the main category of the Vilamovian language.
Information about Vilamovian:
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Vilamovian lemmas: Vilamovian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:wym:All topics: Vilamovian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Vilamovian entry maintenance: Vilamovian entries, or entries in other languages containing Vilamovian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Vilamovian names: Vilamovian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Vilamovian templates: Vilamovian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Vilamovian terms by etymology: Vilamovian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Vilamovian terms by usage: Vilamovian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Vilamovian language"
This category contains only the following page.