Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (climate change, UN) Initialism of Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (a scientific body under the auspices of the United Nations.)
- (education, India) Initialism of Integrated Professional Competency Course (a course of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.)
- (fiction) Initialism of Interworld Police Coordinating Company (a fictional organization in Jack Vance's novels.)
- (Ireland) Initialism of Irish Peatland Conservation Council.
- (government, England, Wales) Initialism of Independent Police Complaints Commission of England and Wales.