Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (computing) Revision Control System
- (electronics, aviation) radar cross section
- (US, space science, aviation) Reaction Control System — NASA designation for attitude thrusters that provide attitudinal control for a spacecraft.
- (electronics): Radar cross section on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Radar cross section
- (programming): Revision Control System on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Revision Control System
- (NASA): Reaction control system on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Reaction control system