The following discussion has been moved from Wiktionary:Requests for verification.
Please do not modify this conversation, though feel free to discuss its conclusions.
The intransitive senses. "Paris citified", "he citified after moving there"? Equinox ◑ 13:51, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
- Some citations added, using the present participle. Are these convincing? — Pingkudimmi 14:56, 16 February 2011 (UTC)
- I didn't find any cites for "citified" in this sense (or the other intransitive sense) either, but I don't know that such an absence should warrant deletion. DCDuring TALK 18:08, 17 February 2011 (UTC)
- First sense passed. For the second sense, I may have found one citation — a translation of Lucian! - -sche (discuss) 06:23, 17 August 2011 (UTC)
- Oopsa, no, it's the adjective citified. - -sche (discuss) 06:25, 17 August 2011 (UTC)
- Well, I found quotations of several senses, but not "become more like a city person": RFV-failed. - -sche (discuss) 06:31, 17 August 2011 (UTC)