The following discussion has been moved from Wiktionary:Requests for verification.
This discussion is no longer live and is left here as an archive. Please do not modify this conversation, but feel free to discuss its conclusions.
The intransitive senses. "Paris citified", "he citified after moving there"? Equinox ◑ 13:51, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
- Some citations added, using the present participle. Are these convincing? — Pingkudimmi 14:56, 16 February 2011 (UTC)
- I didn't find any cites for "citified" in this sense (or the other intransitive sense) either, but I don't know that such an absence should warrant deletion. DCDuring TALK 18:08, 17 February 2011 (UTC)
- First sense passed. For the second sense, I may have found one citation — a translation of Lucian! - -sche (discuss) 06:23, 17 August 2011 (UTC)
- Oopsa, no, it's the adjective citified. - -sche (discuss) 06:25, 17 August 2011 (UTC)
- Well, I found quotations of several senses, but not "become more like a city person": RFV-failed. - -sche (discuss) 06:31, 17 August 2011 (UTC)