Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
The following information has failed Wiktionary's deletion process.
It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.
- Dunno. I'd ask the same about gay marriage. Equinox ◑ 16:48, 14 August 2011 (UTC)
- See also Special:PrefixIndex/gay. If we don't already have one, we need a sense at gay#Adjective "of, relating to or aimed at homosexuals". I would delete this specific nominated entry, and would be happy to nominate/comment on nominations of some of these other terms. Mglovesfun (talk) 16:41, 15 August 2011 (UTC)
- At least for marriage the term refers to the legality, so there's a more-than-SoP argument. A gay wedding could be held even if it wasn't recognized. The only confusion (apart from the dated sense of gay) would be whether it was the couple or the full audience who are homosexual, but this can be resolved pragmatically. Delete. DAVilla 16:31, 18 August 2011 (UTC)
- Delete. (If the community decides to keep it, it needs a sense for merry weddings: bgc has many hits for the phrase.)—msh210℠ (talk) 17:01, 15 August 2011 (UTC)
- Delete. —RuakhTALK 15:22, 17 August 2011 (UTC)