|This is a Wiktionary user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wiktionary, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wiktionary itself. The original page is located at.
|Search user languages or scripts|
I'm still fairly new to Wiktionary.
I started editing on English Wikipedia before expanding into the other projects. I came to Wiktionary via Wikisource, where I have often annotated texts to include wikilinks to this project. I'm British, and a native speaker of English. I am not very good at using any other language but I can struggle through a few and know bits and pieces of several more.
My main avenue to editing Wiktionary is:
- Finding an odd or (to me) unknown word via Wikisource (or, sometimes, print books and other writing).
- Checking Wiktionary.
- Not finding a definition.
- Checking other sources to confirm that the word is real.
- Creating a new definition on Wiktionary based on the results of step 4.
- Adding a range of examples based on both step 4 and new searches of Wikisource, Google Books and other likely sources.
Definitions added 
- Master of the Universe
- Masters of the Universe