Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
White Russian (not comparable)
- Of or relating to Russians with tsarist sympathies in the period directly following the 1917 Revolution.
- (obsolete) Of or relating to Belarus, literally "White Russia," or its language.
- (history) a White Guardist, a Russian who supported the tsar in the 1917 Revolution and the Russian Civil War (1917–1923), and afterward. (Russian history)
- (obsolete) A Belarusian person.
- (obsolete) The Belarusian language.
- A cocktail consisting of coffee liqueur, vodka, and milk.
- A strain of marijuana containing very high THC levels - in excess of 22%.
White Guardist (Russian Civil War 1917–1923)
Belarusian person — see Belarusian
Belarusian language — see Belarusian
person of Belarusian nationality