Wiktionary:Votes/bt-2009-12/User:Darkicebot for bot status 2
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Darkicebot for bot status
- Nomination: I hereby request the Bot flag for Darkicebot for the following purposes:
- To automagically batch create Ido verb forms using the same scripts as the Esperanto verb forms, only modified to work for Ido. The bot will use two scripts for creating Ido verb forms: one for transitive verbs and one for intransitive verbs, because of the difference between the two. I've already run some test edits in the past, and I will run some more test edits now to show that the bot does indeed work properly and adds all of the correct forms. Darkicebot had the bot flag earlier for batch creation of Esperanto verb forms, but Opiaterein Inflectobot took over that role from my bot. I believe that I know enough of the language to correctly operate this bot as it is only going to be adding the verb forms that are listed on the conjugation templates. Thank you!
- The bot has already made the verb forms for the verb fixigar, which is a demonstration of the transitive verb script.
- The bot made the verb forms for the intransitive verb shamigar, and demonstrates the use of the intransitive verb script.
- Razorflame 19:40, 7 December 2009 (UTC)
- Vote ends: 23:59 14 December 2009 (UTC)
- Vote started: 19:40, 7 December 2009 (UTC)
- Oppose Rising Sun talk? 11:28, 8 December 2009 (UTC) Are you serious about this? A third bot vote? I suspect this could be a mild form of trolling, setting up vote after vote, but even if it isn't, then no! Your bot has pissed off too many people already. Find something more productive to do.
- Oppose EncycloPetey 14:44, 9 December 2009 (UTC) This user cannot be trusted to do as he says. We have multiple practical experiences that indicate this. I cannot support giving bot rights to such a user. --EncycloPetey 14:44, 9 December 2009 (UTC)
- Oppose "I believe that I know enough of the language to correctly operate this bot" - The user is io-1. That is not enough for me. He also requested that the bot flag be removed when Opibot started doing Esperanto verbs. — [ R·I·C ] opiaterein — 18:51, 9 December 2009 (UTC)
- Oppose Yair rand 19:00, 9 December 2009 (UTC) I have nothing against Razorflame running a bot, but I don't like the idea of a bot running for a language that no one on Wiktionary has a thorough understanding of. --Yair rand 19:00, 9 December 2009 (UTC)
- Oppose with regret. Razorflame, you need to show more maturity. You're too sensitive, don't just "leave the project" everytime you encounter an obstacle. Mglovesfun (talk) 09:21, 11 December 2009 (UTC)