Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- (obsolete) Acquired.
- Able or disposed to make acquisitions; acquiring.
- He is an acquisitive person.
- She has an acquisitive nature.
- Dispositioned toward acquiring and retaining information.
- feminine form of acquisitif
- Feminine plural form of acquisitivo