Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
acquisition (plural acquisitions)
- The act or process of acquiring.
- The acquisition of sports equipment can be fun in itself.
- The thing acquired or gained; a gain.
- That graphite tennis racquet is quite an acquisition.
act or process of acquiring
thing acquired or gained; an acquirement; a gain
- acquisition at OneLook Dictionary Search
- acquisition in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- purchase (the act or process of seeking and obtaining something)