Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also ASSET
- IPA: /ˈæsɛt/
asset (plural assets)
- Something or someone of any value; any portion of one's property or effects so considered.
- These shares are a valuable asset.
- (software) Any component, model, process or framework of value that can be leveraged or reused.
- (espionage) intelligence asset
Derived terms 
Related terms 
something or someone of any value
software: any component, etc. that can be leveraged or reused
- singular definite of as
asset m (invariable)
- asset (economic)
- third-person singular present active subjunctive of assō
- definite singular of ass