Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Intelligence exhibited by an artificial (non-natural, man-made) entity.
- (artificial intelligence) The branch of computer science dealing with the reproduction or mimicking of human-level intelligence, self-awareness, knowledge, conscience, thought in computer programs.
- The essential quality of a machine which thinks in a manner similar to or on the same general level as a real human being.
- (computing) a computer system or software package which is artificially intelligent
intelligence exhibited by an artificial entity
branch of computer science
quality of a machine
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.