attune + -ment
attunement (countable and uncountable; plural attunements)
- (uncountable) The quality of being in tune with something
- 1969, Kenneth Rexroth, Classics Revisited, page 197:
- We read Izaak Walton for his tone, for his perfect attunement to the quiet streams and flowered meadows and bosky hills of the Thames valley long ago.
- (countable) The process of attuning or becoming attuned
- 2006, Frater W.I.T., Enochian Initiations, ISBN 1598003720, page 92:
- My attunement to this power is accomplished.