Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
babbler (plural babblers)
- Someone who babbles.
- Great babblers, or talkers, are not fit for trust. — L'Estrange.
- Any of several passerine birds, of the families Timaliidae (found in Asia, Africa) and Pomatostomidae (found in Australia).
- (dated) A hound who is too noisy on finding a good scent.
- See also Wikisaurus:chatterbox
someone who babbles
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.