Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (transitive) To confuse, puzzle or befuddle someone, especially with many different things.
- All the different possible options may bewilder us.
- (transitive) To disorientate someone.
- Don't push me into that maze and bewilder me.
- See also Wikisaurus:confuse
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked