Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Containing chocolate
- Having some characteristics of chocolate
- 2005 Pamela Anderson - Perfect Recipes For Having People Over
- Molten Chocolate Cakes are wonderfully oozy and chocolaty — many people think they're better than a chocolate layer cake.
- 2004 Charles Einstein - Willie's Time: Baseball's Golden Age
- “Chocolaty covered caramel and pea nuts” said a legend in small print on the wrapper. It had to say “Chocolaty” instead of “Chocolate” because there was no chocolate in it.